Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!

How was your Christmas? We had a great Christmas!! Friday was my dad's birthday so we went out to eat and to see a movie. We saw We Bought a Zoo and it was so cute! 

On Saturday we had Christmas with my dad's side of the family! We went to my grandparents house with my aunts, uncles, and cousins. All of them live in our neighborhood or the neighborhood next to us so it is great! Unfortunately, I forgot to take any pictures there. We had a great day together.

Saturday night we had Christmas at my house with just my mom, dad, brother, and I. We had lots of appetizers and snacks, then opened presents. 

Our Christmas tree
 Sunday morning we woke up and went to church! I loved having Christmas on a Sunday. We just had one worship service Sunday morning which is always our favorite. Usually we have two services on Sundays, but on holidays we only have one. The auditorium is packed full and the singing is beautiful. We don't use instruments during worship, and the acapella singing is some of the prettiest singing you will ever hear. Two thousand plus people singing together will make you tear up. Everyone was so happy on Christmas and it was very joyful! 

After church we had Christmas with my mom's side of the family! We had our traditional Christmas lunch and then opened presents and played games!

Landon, Tucker, and I

My grandparents with Landon and I


After we left my grandparents house that night we drove by a house in Edmond that always has the most Christmas lights. 







Across the street from this house, there was this sign in their neighbors yard. 



I hope you had the best Christmas ever! I'm so thankful for the gift of Jesus. I hope that we will be thankful for Him everyday, and not just on Christmas. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this - happy Christmas!!

    Your church service sounds so beautiful; I wish I could've been there!

    ReplyDelete