Monday, May 12, 2014

My grandpa

My grandpa is close to Heaven. Close to seeing our King. Please pray for our family as we wait for God to call him HOME and pray that he is not in pain. 

We've been by his side all day and have listened to worship songs and spent time talking to him even though he doesn't respond much. I love hearing stories from the people who come to visit him. We're staying the night with him in the hospital and continue to wait for God to take him HOME where he'll see Jesus and be reunited with his wife who died last year and his daughter who died when she was only 6. We're just enjoying the time we have left with him in this life. 

This first picture is of my grandma, me, my brother, and my grandpa at Christmas a couple of years ago. The second picture is of me holding his hand today in the hospital and the third is of me holding his hand last week when he was still at home. I had just had a procedure which is why I have hospital bracelets on. 

Please keep us in your prayers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment