Monday, May 23, 2016

Dancing With The Stars Coming To Me!

I have some REALLY SUPER EXCITING NEWS!! I'm getting a dance lesson from a Dancing With the Stars pro!
Ashly Costa was a pro dancer on Dancing With The Stars for seasons 1-3 and 10 (correct me if I'm wrong 😊)!
Her husband, Mike Costa, was a producer for Dancing With the Stars too and that's how they met! They now do (almost 😉) daily vlogs on YouTube, and I won a contest on their channel! 
So Ashly and Mike and their sweet kids will be coming to ME here in Oklahoma to give me a dance lesson!!!!! I can do a private lesson or a group one, so I have some big decisions!!! 
I've talked with Ashly a little since finding their YouTube channel and she is so sweet! Their family vlogs are just amazing because of how caring they are and just how they live life to the fullest! I can now say that they're just as sweet in "real life" aka, FaceTime ☺️ 
I'm SO humbled and excited to be given this opportunity!!!!! We don't have date set yet but I will let you all know for sure! 
Please check out their channel and subscribe to be sent notifications when there's a new video! They just reached 5,000 subscribers which is incredible!!! I think I'll be on their next vlog so look for that too! I haven't stopped smiling since we talked! 😊💚 it's amazing how God brings joy exactly when I was kinda down from all the side effects of my treatments and the staph infection. 

Here's their YouTube channel! Please check it out! 
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCiLLGQbnmXT_Yk-WokqOc_Q



2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Hairfibril offer wide range or Naturopathic Doctor Victoria Juniper Family Health is a premier naturopathic clinics, naturopath &nutritionist in Victoria BC. We offer a wide range of personalized health programs. Contact us now for a consult

    Visit Now - https://juniperfamilyhealth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatics cancer,bladder cancer, prostate cancer,  Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer.psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases,
    Dementia.lung cancer,skin cancer,testicular Cancer,Lupus, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN,CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP:  Or  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete