Monday, February 8, 2010

To Save a Life

Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been busy/worn out. Last week was a good week. Thursday I slept for probably 16 hours. I was so exhausted. Friday I got to hang out with friends and went to see a movie! It was really great!! Saturday my youth group went to see the movie To Save a Life. It was such a great movie. After the movie we went to church and discussed it. We talked about ways to reach out to everyone because just by doing little things, we might be saving a life. Everyone should see the movie.
Yesterday was a busy day with church and the youth group super bowl party. Every year at 3 on super bowl Sunday the youth group plays a football game against the staff and parents. 5 minutes after I got there I decided to take people to Starbucks since it was like -100 degrees and kinda raining, By the time we got back there was only 5 minutes left in the game. MAN! It's so sad that we missed out on that fun!! I think I'll be okay though.
My friend and I left the youth group party and went with our families to our Bible study group for another party! We were definitely trying to be polite by not eating pizza with the youth group. That way there was more pizza for the youth group since we didn't eat and we had a homemade feast of yummy food at our Bible study group! I think it was worth the sacrifice.
I'm really worn out today. Really really tired and hurting. My cardiologist appointment is Wednesday so hopefully we will find something out.
"For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
your faithfulness reaches to the skies." Psalm 57:10

No comments:

Post a Comment