For this post I'm going to tell you random things about myself...
1. I HATE staying up late and sleeping in. I would rather go to bed early and get up early and enjoy the morning! Mornings are my favorite part of the day. But Lyme disease messed this whole thing up by causing me to be nocturnal.
2. I haven't been to school since October 2008. Most of my friends say I'm lucky because I don't have to go, but they don't understand that they are the lucky ones.
3. I have been all over the world for mission work :) I love learning about other cultures and expierencing them.
4. I absolutely love to sing!
5. I have done community musicals all my life
6. I have been surfing in Rio de Janerio, Brazil and Maui, Hawaii
7. I love all foods. Again thanks to Lyme disease I'm a little more picky.
8. I used to play basketball on the church league...ha! I love to ski.
9.. I'm terrified of birds. They have tried to kill me a few times...
10. I feel like I've had to become a nurse the past couple years. I know too much about the medical world
11. My church family means so much to me! They have supported me so much through everything I've been through
12. I really hate being late
13. I got to name my brother when he was born...I was 5
14. I love having friends that I can have deep discussions with about the Bible
15. I'm still amazed everytime I see a sunset, sunrise, the ocean or mountains. I feel closer to God when I see them.
16. During church every Sunday I eat a whole pack of my grandma's mints.
17.. I love having devotionals with a small group of friends
18. I have been to Disney World with my family more times than I can count..
19. I love being in another country, hearing the same songs we sing, in a different language. It amazes me every time to know that we are singing the same song, to the same God, meaning the same thing, just in a different language!
20. Elf is one of my favorite movies and I watch it all year
21. I could live off popcorn
22. I'm addicted to Words With Friends on my itouch. If you play, email me and start a game please!
23. I'm sure in the near future that I will make another list of random things...
well that was fun. We have started to get ready for our trip to Brazil!! We have been to Brazil twice but have never been to Iguazu falls. Today we booked our hotel and here it is....
oh. my. goodness. I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! (thank buddy the Elf for that one) Does this not look amazing?! I can't wait.