Saturday, July 7, 2012

Busy busy busy

I've been very busy lately. I mean, so busy. What have I been doing you ask? Swimming, getting snow cones, being outside, playing with the dogs, more swimming, getting more snow cones, and things like that. Obviously it's been very stressful. You have to decide whether to go to the pool or get a snow cone first. Very hard decisions. Just kidding. I love summer!!! Here are some pictures from recently!

Tacy and I at the pool!

Thunder design on our toes!

Charlie loves to sit on the air vent when it's hot outside. She is one smart puppy!

Leisel and I (and Sleeping Beauty) at lunch on Sunday!
Charlie enjoying the neighborhood lake! She would just sit in the shallow water and chew on her stick. She loves to chase the geese all around the lake. 
Getting ready for fireworks on the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment