- I've been to the pain management doctor two more times since I last posted about it! We think we finally found the right long lasting medicine! This is my 3rd one to try. I only take this one once a day instead of twice a day like the other two I have tried. The long lasting medicine continuously releases medicine throughout the day and night. This is only my 2nd day to take the new one, so I'm still experiencing the usual sleepiness and dizziness that should go away once I'm used to it. I'm still having to take another short acting pain medicine for breakthrough pain, which I can take every four hours if needed. Once we find the right medicine combo (long acting med and breakthrough med), we'll adjust the doses to try and just take the long acting instead of also having to take lots of breakthrough medicine.
- I finally finished one of my classes from last semester! I even got an A in the class even though I missed a lot of class!
- I'm so excited for the Olympics! I can't wait to see the opening ceremony tonight. What's your favorite Olympic sport??
- We love to take one of our dogs to swim in the lake in our neighborhood! Our dog Tucker, who is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, has never liked to swim. But our new dog, Charlie, who is a lab loves to swim. She's a little over a year old and would swim for hours if we would let her! Last week we were at the lake during sunset and it was gorgeous. I've never seen anything like it before. It is not edited at all! God is just that incredible.
- Landon found some weird fake glasses so we of course had to take pictures with them in the car on the way to dinner one night!
We've just been enjoying summer! I hope you're having a great summer and have a great weekend! Thank you for your continued prayers and encouragement! It really means a lot.