Monday, September 3, 2012

My dorm room and school!

I had planned to move into the dorms the Saturday before classes started, but since I had just gotten out of the hospital, I moved in the day classes started. So that was a week ago today. Here are pictures of my dorm! I love it. It's so much nicer than the freshman dorms I lived in last year. This is the newest dorm on campus. I'll explain the pictures under them.

From the main door to our suite. My suite mates room is to the left of this picture and the bathroom is to the right. 

Our little living room! My room is off the living room to the right. 

Our little kitchen area! The door to the right is my suite mates room. 

The door straight ahead is the main door. Bathroom is to the left in the hall behind the kitchen area. 


From our bedroom door! This is my bed and desk. 






My desk


There is so much storage under the bed. It's perfect. 

Our room from the door. 


It's so nice to have a sink in our room. 

My closet is the one on the right with the tv on top. 
School started last Monday! Monday morning we had the inauguration of the new president at Oklahoma Christian. That took place of chapel which we have everyday. Chapel is every morning for 20 minutes where we stop what we're all doing and worship God together and have a short lesson by different speakers. The inauguration was an hour and a half on Monday, so my Psychology class was only about 20 minutes. I have one class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have two classes. So I'm taking 8 hours this semester which is the most I've taken since I got sick!

School has been going well. I'm taking it slow and still resting a lot. I'll update more this week about everything!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This looks amazing! This is school accommodation?! It looks like a hotel!! Hope it all continues to go well - lots of love! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so blessed today by your blog. I just got diagnosed after 2 years of being misdiagnosed.
    Please know that I will pray for you and I'll keep checking in on your blog to see how your doing. Have a blast at school and keep on praying and praising!
    Blessings from Texas

    ReplyDelete