Friday, May 29, 2015

Bottle of Tears

One of my friends that has Lyme started this great ministry called Bottle of Tears. It's based on Psalm 56:8 which says, "You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book". When you go to the website (http://www.bottleoftears.com), you pick out a one of a kind vintage bottle in whatever size and color you want and then Psalm 56:8 is rolled up inside and you can add a personal message! You can also pick several verses that can be framed. They also have tear drop earrings and rings along with some other things!

I wanted to get my mom a bottle around the time of her birthday, which was also the 1 year anniversary of my grandpa (her dad) dying. He died on her birthday last year, so I knew this year would be hard so I wanted to send her this. I picked a medium sized turquoise bottle! She loved it! 

Then last week, someone sent me one!!! It is turquoise too and I LOVE it! It came just after I had gotten out of the hospital after being admitted 3 times in 11 days! I had just had my 5th PICC line placed, then a 5 hour heart procedure, then they shocked my heart, and then the next morning I had surgery to put in a permanent heart monitor! It really made my day when it came! 


This is how it comes wrapped and it's so cute! 

Here is the verse that's wrapped up inside the bottles.

 They also came with this verse! Thank you so much to the sweet person who sent this to me! I love it so much!!

Go to http://www.bottleoftears.com to order one for yourself or someone else! They make great gifts and are very inexpensive! 

No comments:

Post a Comment