Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another New Doctor

Today I went to my primary care for some random things going on. My heart rate is way too high. My heart should be about 80 beats per minute but mine is from 130-150 beats per minute. So we discussed what could be causing it to be so high. I had an ekg at the doctor's office and it just showed that my heart was really fast..thanks doctor for telling me what I already knew. Anyway, he wants me to stop taking my Amitriptyline because a side effect can be Tachycardia, which means fast heart beat. I'm going to monitor my heart and see if it slows down over thanksgiving since I will be off the medicine. If it slows down, great! If not, we will be sent to a Cardiologist for more tests. Hopefully it will slow down!
My doctor wants me to go to an Endocrinologist. We need to see if my adrenals and thyroids are working or not. So that will make my 8th doctor that I am dealing with right now.
Next week is my 1 year mark of diagnosis and treatment so I'm making a video of my story that I will post on here next week!


I cried out, “I am slipping!”
but your unfailing love, O Lord, supported me.
When doubts filled my mind,
your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer. Psalm 94:18-19 (NLT)

When I said, "My foot is slipping,"
your love, O LORD, supported me.
When anxiety was great within me,
your consolation brought joy to my soul. Psalm 94:18-19 (NIV)


I hope you have a great thanksgiving!! I'm thankful for all of you and your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment