Monday, May 23, 2011

Pictures from the past week!



I think this picture was from when I was in ICU. I'm not exactly sure though

Some people from church and their kids made me this beautiful sign and brought it to the hospital!

Last night was Senior night at church. The senior guys lead the worship. Then, they called us one by one on stage to shake the elders hands and receive a Bible they gave each of us. After church, everyone went to look at each of the seniors table where we set up pictures and things about us. After that, our immediate families had a dinner where the youth ministers talked about each of us. Here are pictures from the night.






My youth ministers!

At the end of the service, everyone who had any connection to one of the seniors came and surrounded us while we sang a song and had the closing prayer.

It was such a great night.

1 comment:

  1. You look great Victoria!! So glad you were well enough for your big night! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete