Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Lights

Last weekend my brother and dad spent almost all day putting up Christmas lights at our house. They look amazing!! My brother planned it all out and he did a great job!



Last night at school we had the Lighting of the Commons. I think there were around 500 alumni, faculty and staff, and students. There was hot chocolate, Christmas music performed by different singing groups on campus, pictures with Santa, and real carrage rides! 

We all gathered outside and counted down to when they turned on all the Christmas Lights. Then we sang Christmas Carols! I really didn't get any good pictures of all the lights. But here is one...it doesn't show much.
The tall tower in the middle is the clock tower. It changes colors at night!

Alex and I 
I love this time of year!

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos!! & I love this time of year too! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete