Monday, February 13, 2012

2 Chronicles 20:12

The reason that I haven't been posting much is because I really don't know what to say. There are so many people hurting right now. One of my friend's younger brother died unexpectedly 2 weeks ago. Several of my friends with Lyme are not doing well at all. And as you know, my friend Rebecca is suffering a lot. Those are just a few people that I know that are hurting right now. It seems like every day someone else that we know is hit with tragedy. None of us really know what to do. But we are looking to God just like this verse says. I know I posted this verse last week, but it is perfect for this time. 


"For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon YOU." 2 Chronicles 20:12

1 comment: