Sunday, February 12, 2012

We talked to my Lyme doctor last week. He's very happy with the progress as far as detoxing is going. At the clinic here I had a zyto scan done. It tells you a lot about your body. I'm not completely sure how it works. We learned that 9 of my vertebrae in my neck and back are out of place. Because of that, my brain can't send signals to the rest of my body through my spinal cord. There are toxins in between the vertebrae, so that also messes up the signals. You can actually feel the clumps of toxins. Once we start to fix the vertebrae, we're hoping that my body can begin to heal once it gets signals again. I'll start going to a chiropractor. The zyto scan also told us my most stressed organs. Usually my liver is one of the most stressed organs. It wasn't this time! This time it is my kidneys, colon, and bladder. I'm starting a lot of liquid drops. They are homeopathic medicines that you put under your tongue for 60 seconds then swallow. They are for various things. Kidney and bladder drainage, brain fog and memory, vitamin D3, and other ones that are for detoxing. I'm still doing the lymphatic "massage" and foot baths twice a week. I'm getting a lot of nasty things out during the foot baths! A lot of the toxins are from where my gallbladder was. Apparently toxins like to collect in scar tissue.

I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of right now. Please continue to pray for Rebecca. I'm thankful that I've been able to hang out and watch tv and movies with her.

Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement. It helps so much.

3 comments:

  1. Good to hear the update..it all sounds really interesting & I'm glad they've got an idea of how they can hopefully help with the vertebrae stuff!

    You continue to inspire me! x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited about the update! I'm still hoping to get some time off to go with you! I'll keep you posted on my schedule. And I'm pretty sure it will be in February! :) We are still praying for you and your friend Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete