Monday, January 7, 2013

Just want to let you all know that I'm still here and have a post almost done, which I will hopefully be able to post tonight! In the meantime, please pray for my grandma. I will explain in one of my posts in the next couple of days, but please be praying for her and my family. I will definitely post tonight and hope to post more this year. That was one of my New Year's resolutions!

I really, really appreciate the emails and comments making sure I'm okay since I haven't posted in a while, and I'm so sorry for not posting sooner. You will understand why I haven't posted as I share what's been going on in the next few days.

Once again, I cannot tell you how much it means to me when you check up on me, encourage me, pray for me, and all the other wonderful things you do for me. I can't thank you enough.

"I thank my God everytime I remember you." -Philippians 1:3

(I will also give an update about my friend, Alisa, who I asked you all to pray for in early December. I'm so sorry that I didn't post an update about that either! If you missed the post that I'm talking about, you can read it here http://victoriawilguess.blogspot.com/2012/12/prayer-requests.html)

Look for a post tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment