Since surgery I have "accomplished" several things.
- I have watched 5 seasons of Gilmore Girls. I'm halfway through season 6.
- Have you heard of the game Bubble blast? If you haven't, I'm warning you. DON'T get it. You will be so addicted. I may or may not have beat all 76 levels in a matter of days...I'm working on getting all gold stars on each level
- I started playing Hanging With Friends along with Words With Friends. I'm considering quitting school because it's so stressful to keep up with all 15 of my games. I'm telling you, you are not stressed out until FIFTEEN people are waiting for you to play in their hangman and scrabble game.
- I have almost finished all my school work from the 2 weeks that I was gone. Blah, blah blah, blah blah. Obviously the previous 3 accomplishments are more important.
- I have spent more time at home than in the dorms. Why is this an accomplishment? What college kid do you know that gets to live in the dorms AND at home. Yeah maybe I shouldn't be bragging about this one. I'm working on never coming home again. It's harder than you think. Especially since I live 8 minutes from college.
- I have graduated from wearing nothing but sweats to wearing real clothes again! I may or may not be still stuff my pants with kleenexs so they don't rub again my incisions and (the little bit of) swelling that I still have. You would have thought that 4 and a half weeks after surgery that the swelling would be completely gone. But I don't like to be normal as I'm sure you know by now.
- I got my first curfew violation at college! Yes, freshmen have curfew at Oklahoma Christian. There are no boys allowed past the lobby unless it's open dorm night(which is once a month). That means that for 3 hours, boys ARE allowed in our rooms. But there are strict rules. All boys must check in at the desk and give their IDs and the room number they're going to. Doors must be open and lights must be on. Every 30 minutes a lady with a clipboard comes around checking each room and writing something on her paper. She probably doesn't really write anything. So anyway, curfew on week nights is midnight. Friday it's 1am, and Saturday it's 12:30am. They come in your room every night to see if you're there. If you won't be spending the night in your room you have to sign out online and give them the exact address you are going to and why. So last weekend I decided to stay at home because I was getting sick with fever, body aches, headache and all that fun stuff. I signed out Friday night so that's great. Saturday night comes and I completely forget to sign out. Of course I don't know that till I wake up Sunday morning and have a million missed calls from my hall director and this scary voicemail. They didn't know where I was all night. Of course, I freaked out and called her and she didn't answer. I was feeling terrible and was so scared about what would happen to me. I didn't get ahold of her till I was back in the dorms Sunday night. My RA(who checks to see if we are there) said, "I felt so bad because I know you weren't doing anything bad because that's not you! I knew you were sick and at home but we didn't have anything official." She is so sweet. It's weird because she is from Brazil and knows everyone we do down there! I went to talk to my hall director and set up a meeting for the next day. I had to read the rules and initial by each of them. Then, it went in my "file". Why is this an accomplishment? I don't break rules. If you know me, you know that! Which is why it's really funny that I got a curfew violation before all my friends. There was an orange paper on my door when I got back to the dorms to make sure that I knew I had a violation. Good times.
- I have become an official college student! I wait till the last minute to do homework since hanging out with friends is more fun.
These are all of the "accomplishments" that I can think of at the moment! As you can tell, I have been VERY busy lately...just kidding. I am loving college and everything! I better go. I have 10 games to play and another Gilmore Girls episode to watch. Oh yeah, and write a paper that's due next Friday.