I thought that I would share some of the songs with you! On my ipod I have a playlist called "Encouraging". I love having all those songs in one playlist.
I'll put the name of the song and then the artist after it. The ones that are bold are songs that are really encouraging me at the moment.
These are more upbeat songs.
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing-Jadon Lavik
- Glorious Day (Living He Loved Me)-Casting Crowns
- Courageous-Casting Crowns
- I Will Sing of My Redeemer- Selah and Barlow Girl
- Strong Enough to Save- Tenth Avenue North
- All I Need-Bethany Dillon
These are some of my favorites. They are very powerful and really make me thing.
- Allelujah- The Museum
- Carry Me- Audrey Assad
- I Lift My Hands- Chris Tomlin
- I Will Rise- Chris Tomlin
- You are Good- Nicole Normand
- You Love Me Anyway- Sidewalk Prophets
- I'm Still Yours- Kutless
- While I'm Waiting- John Waller
- Before the Throne- not sure who it's by
- He Is- Michael W. Smith
- Lord, I Need You- Chris Tomlin
- Praise You in This Storm- Casting Crowns
- Your Hands- JJ Heller
- Before the Morning- Josh Wilson
- In Better Hands- Natalie Grant
- In Christ Alone- Brian Littrell
- Mighty to Save- Laura Story
- Fall Apart- Josh Wilson
- Healing Rain- Michael W. Smith
- Healing is in Your Hands- Christy Nockels
- Yours-Steven Curtis Chapman
I hope that these songs encourage you too! I would love to know some of your favorite songs. If you have some please comment on this post and list them there so that others can see them too!