Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today I had a vitamin C IV. It had a lot of Vitamin C along with other vitamins and minerals. That much vitamin C acts just like an antibiotic and kills bacteria in the blood and helps the immune system. After I finished the IV, I got two injections! Best part of the day! Just kidding.. Everyday you get 3 shots. The first is an arm shot. That shot is for detox to help clean out toxic junk and help the next shot work better. Next is the glyoxal shot. This is everyone's favorite...it goes in the hip. It is pure oxygen and is also called the oxygen bomb. It kills viruses and the cyst form of the lyme bacteria that hides inside your red blood cells. This one hurts so bad that people have passed out from it! Once you get it you have to walk the pain off. Some people prefer jumping up and down...haha. You always can tell when someone just got THE shot. You also continue to do this shot when you get home. The last shot of the day is called "the push." I haven't started this one yet on this trip. Tomorrow I am doing another Auto-Hem (which means no shots!!) and we meet with the doctor. It will be a full day!


Sierra Nevada Mountains in Reno


"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

1 comment:

  1. Victoria - You're such an inspiration!! You're in my prayers that this trip will help you so much!!

    ReplyDelete