Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yesterday I had a dark field. A dark field is where they look at a drop of your blood under the microscope and project it on a tv. There is a little Lyme back in my blood. Also, my liver, spleen, joints, and central nervous system are inflamed. I started the push last night too. I didn't have much of a reaction. Just pain and my arms shook a little. It wasn't bad.
This morning I had skin testing. I have 11 allergy shots and they had to test me on them. They take a shot with a little of each medicine and put it right under the skin in your arm. I had to have 12 shots because I reacted to one of them. Then I had another detox IV. They decided to change my PICC line dressing today. They changed it and I started reacting to the medicine they cleaned it with! So that means another dressing change. I also had an EKG today. Everything with my heart is fine!! That is great news! We just got back to the apartment and I'm starting to react to the push.

Changing my PICC line dressing

This pictures are from the family's ranch that we went to on Sunday








"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this:
He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.
Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes."
Psalm 37:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment