Thursday, May 20, 2010

The pulse- ox lies

We made it home late Saturday night! We got home and I didn't go to sleep until 4:30 which made getting up hard. But I went to church and did things all day! It was great!
Since I've been home, I have not been sleeping well at all. I itch like crazy from my liver problems and nothing helps. Since it's not an allergic reaction or anything, Benedryl doesn't work. I've just been exhausted from not sleeping well.
I forgot to tell this story so here it goes! My doctor in Nevada wanted to watch my heart rate on the monitor because it was jumping all over the place. We were in there for quite a while so we were just talking. He always jokes about me having a boyfriend and that that is why my heart rate is so high. I don't have a boyfriend so it's a joke. Well my pulse was up to 130 and he says watch this the pulse-ox never lies. So he asked me if I have a boyfriend and as soon as he asked me, my heart stopped for a second!! It was hilarious! He said it was the funniest thing he's ever seen! We laughed for a long time after that!
We re-scheduled our trip to Brazil! We plan on going on June 15th. Hopefully everything will work out.
I will update more once I get more sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I love this...I suffer very fast heartbeat and I need to control my pulse often and this is a perfect little gadget that's small enough to carry with you everywhere. pulse oximeter

    ReplyDelete