Friday, August 13, 2010

Not again...

-UPDATE-
The doctor just called and said im scheduled for tests Tuesday morning at the hospital. They will take 4-6 hours.
This is going to be quick! Yesterday started out not very well. I was in so much pain in my stomach. I cried for a while because of the pain so my parents took me to the doctor again. He did some blood work to check some organs (I forgot which ones) and a few other things. I got some more medicine to try and help calm things down. He ordered some GI tests to check for infection of the stomach lining and ulcers and things. I'm in a ton of pain still and all I can do is lay on the couch. I'm still on that nasty drink of pain medicine and numbing medicine so I'm really out of it. That drink dilates my eyes which is very strange! The doctor could tell I was taking that medicine because of my eyes. I also had fever at the doctors office and my blood pressure was 106/48. Hopefully we can get all the tests done at the beginning of next week and figure out what's going on.
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him." James 1:12

1 comment:

  1. Victoria,
    So sorry you are hurting so much right now. Praying for you, sweet girl.
    Hannah B's Mom

    ReplyDelete