Monday, October 26, 2009

Please pray for this family.

This weekend has been very hard for many people. My brother (Landon) is 11 years old and his best friend was over at our house Friday. We got a call that his 2 year old brother had drowned in their pool and was in critical condition.
The little boy went to heaven yesterday. We know that Jesus is holding him. I'm so sad for this sweet family. So many people are hurting for them. They have been through so much.
Landon got to see his friend yesterday. He said that it was really hard to see him like that, and that he told Landon about everything that happened.
We don't know why stuff like this happens. It's not fair to them.
But what we do know is that God keeps his promises. The promises don't take the pain away, but it gives us hope. Hope that we will see him in heaven. We have to have faith that God is always faithful to us.

"Remember your promise to me;
it is my only hope.
Your promise revives me;
it comforts me in all my troubles."
Psalm 119:49-50
Please be praying for this family.
I'm hooked up to an IV right now. The nurse is here and watched my mom access my port for the first time. I think I'm getting used to it being accessed..but it will take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment