Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Things have been the same the past few days. I've been getting a detox IV everyday, and sometimes fluids, just depending on how I feel. I've had 4 pushes and they've not been too bad. Im also on kidney drainage drops, as well as hormone drops. Im doing breathing treatments still. My cough was better, but we think the weather and allergies made it come back again. So Im still on cough medicine too, as well as pain medicine. Everyday I get a detox shot in my arm, and the butt shot (oxygen shot). Then I get the push, which goes in a vein in my arm, and we head back to the apartment.

Tomorrow is my weekly blood draw and appointment with the doctor. The weather has been nicer here, and the trees are blooming. It's very pretty!

Also today, I have another lymphatic "massage". That really helps my body to get rid of toxins. Every night, Im supposed to take a bath of Epsom salts and baking soda because that also draws toxins out.

Thank you for the sweet notes and prayers!!

2 comments:

  1. Each day I pray for your complete recovery. You are so strong and courageous. Tell you Mom we miss her!

    Pat Cloud

    ReplyDelete