Thursday, July 2, 2009

3 Weeks Down!

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30


Today was a pretty good day! This morning I had an IV that helps with circulation. Then we had an appointment with the doctor. He said that my weekly blood work showed that I am really dehydrated, so I got a bag of fluids. He also said that if my migraine doesn't go away I will have to have a bunch of shots in my head. I'm having thyroid tests run too. I've been having some weird side effects to the treatments. I have had mouth and throat sores that are really painful and I have been bruising easily. I'm praying that won't last long.

We are planning on coming home next Friday the 10th. Hopefully the doctor will let me go home.

We are going to Lake Tahoe tomorrow and Saturday! They have fireworks at the lake on Saturday!

This is Dewey, Morgan, and me hanging out at the clinic! They were here in December and January too!

No comments:

Post a Comment