Thursday, July 9, 2009

Coming home tomorrow!!!!

I'm coming home tomorrow!!!

We met with the doctor yesterday. He wanted me to stay longer, but we just can't. He gave me some natural sleep medicine to try because I am not sleeping well at all. Two nights ago I was up until 6am and last night I was up until 3:30. That is crazy!! He said the medicine could take a week or two to start working.

Last night was my last bad push! Tonight I am getting the lowest dose so I can pack. The clinic is full with people from everywhere! There are people from Brazil, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, Kansas, Virgina, Texas, North Carolina, California, and lots of other places. It's really interesting to have people from all over the world here!

This morning I had more skin testing for my food allergy shots. They gave me 10 shots in my lower arm to see if I would have a reaction to them. They made sure I had the right level of medicine and now I have to do more testing with the shots. I do a shot every 30 minutes and I have to watch for a reaction again. Once I'm done testing all 10 shots, then they send me the real shots. I have to do those shots 3 times a day at meals. I will have to give those to myself since I won't always be at home for every meal.

I just finished my IV for circulation and I got another bag of fluids. I have to wait an hour until I can get my shots.

Outside in the back of the clinic there is a really pretty fountain and a putting green and maze. If your good they will let you take your IV outside and walk around. It is so nice to go outside and get out of the blizzard temperature of the clinic...

Thank you for all of your prayers!


"I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers, because I hear about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints. I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the saints." Philemon 1:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment