Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yesterday I decided to get a half dose of the push. I didn't have a reaction. Last night we were able to just rest and watch TV. We had a great dinner from Whole Foods! That is the best store in the world. Why don't we have one in Edmond?!?! For those of you who don't know what Whole Foods is, I'll explain. It's an all organic and natural grocery store along with a take out bar
with fresh soups and meals. It is all SO good and it's fun to see what all they there! I could eat there everyday.

I have had a migraine for a couple days now and it got worse today. I decided not to get the push today since I already have a migraine. They gave me a headache push instead. I'm not sure what that is... it's suppose to get rid of headaches.

Tomorrow is our last day at the clinic this week. They close on Friday for the 4th. We have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow too.


"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. Everyone who has this hope in him purifies himself, just as he is pure." 1 John 3:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment