Saturday, October 23, 2010

Too many cards to count!

This just looks like an ordinary bag from the outside. A very cute ordinary bag. But it is so much more than what meets the eye.
This is what's inside...hundreds of cards that I've received!
Look at how much support God has given me! I am so blessed!!
Here's some more cards that my brother put on my wall!
All of these note cards are from my youth group. There's so many!
These are cards that I received just on the day of my gallbladder surgery. There is a journal with notes from everyone who came to the hospital!
I've gotten cards from so many different groups of people, from many states. These are from some of the children at church!
I found a card from when I had surgery a year ago to have my port put in. It's from the hospital's nurses. I thought that was really funny that they thanked me for having surgery there. I didn't really have a choice but thanks?
If those cards don't make your day, I don't know what will!
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy "
Philippians 1:3-4

1 comment:

  1. What a lot of love all in one place! Thanks for sharing! :) x

    ReplyDelete