Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Dear construction workers,

We are not friends anymore. Now that you live across the street from me, I just wanted to tell you whats going on between you and I. We have been spending too much time together and I've decided that it's just not going to work out.
I am sending you my resume because I think know that I can move around dirt faster than you.
Also, I would appreciate if you would go green like the rest of the world, and not use machines that use so much fuel break my ear drums.
I do not approve of your 6am - 6pm dirt moving party. I repeat, I do not approve. I did not invite the deep rumbling noises you cause to my party of nausea and sensitivity to noise. I already have too many fun side effects from me, myself, and I.
I ask that you stop your dirt moving parties now.
Thanks for not going green,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment