Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My birthday!

I had a great birthday! Thursday my grandma took me to lunch and we went to a couple stores. I got a new Bible! It is a one of a kind Bible that looks antique. I'll post a picture sometime! I got a shirt and jewelry too! I was so exhausted after that shopping. I get tired so easily...
On Friday (my actual birthday) I hung out at home all day. Several friends and I got to go out to eat! We met and my house and then rode to Bricktown (downtown) together. It's so great being able to drive! We went to Zio's for dinner. The food is amazing! At the restaurant they don't sing happy birthday so my friends decided to sing it and our waiter clapped along! After dinner we came back to my house and hung out and watched a movie. I'm so glad that we all got to hang out!! It is great to do something "normal".
These are the flowers my parents gave me! I love flowers!



I love them all!
This weekend has been hard. I was hurting so much Friday and this whole weekend. I'm still having side effects from the beta blocker. For some reason the ride side of my back is hurting so much. It started Saturday and I was able to go to church Sunday but now it is so bad. I'm not sure why.
I think I'm halfway done wearing my heart monitor!! Yay!
There is A Way by Newworldson
"You say love is just a word, just four letters in a row.
Just a thing that people say, or they never tell you so.
And you use every excuse, to let nobody in.
Now this cloud you bring around, has become your only friend.

And everybody saying that it's going to go away, but it don't go.
And everybody's telling you one day it's going to change,
but you don't know, if it's really going to end.
But there is a way, there is a spark,
there is a hope that you can hold on to.
There is a lifeline come to the rescue,
just like a hand that's waiting for you.
And if you believe in this I promise that you won't be alone.
There is a way, the truth and the life, and the way.

But if love became a man, if the word had flesh and bone.
Would you recognize His face, if He came to bring you home.
You think you're all alone, gotta do it on your own riding solo.
Is there someone you can call, when you stumble and fall?
Cause you don't know, if you'll be getting up again.

There is a way, there is a spark,
there is a hope that you can hold on to.
There is a lifeline come to the rescue,
just like a hand that's waiting for you.
And if you believe in this I promise that you won't be alone.
There is a way, the truth and the life, and the way.

Don't you think your life's worth saving?
Don't you know that love's amazing?
Don't you want to lay your troubles down?
Lay them down.

If I thought love was just a word, I might feel the same way too.
But there's so much more than that, and it's waiting here for you.

There is a way, there is a spark,
there is a hope that you can hold on to.
There is a lifeline come to the rescue,
just like a hand that's waiting for you.
And if you believe in this I promise that you won't be alone.
There is a way,
there is a way,
there is a way."

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

2 comments:

  1. Happy Late Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a great time. I love Zio's food, and flowers are always great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We did have a great time! Zio's is amazing. And it's not that expensive. I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete