Thursday, April 22, 2010

My quilt!

I am always cold. Ever since I started having heart problems, I can't get warm. So for my birthday, my mom decided to make me a rag quilt!! We picked out material and she started making it! There were a couple people from church who helped her with the design and then the verses that are on it.
I love tropical colors. My room is tropical! So for my quilt we got the same colors. On each row there is also a black and white square. It looks great with some black and white! There are 3 squares that have verses on them. I picked out some of my favorite verses.
Here it is!

I love to sing so there is a couple squares of music notes :)
The back is all that pattern.

Here are the verses.



I love it so much!! So does everyone else in the world! Everyone keeps wanting it for themselves. I need to watch it so that they don't take it!!
I love this song.
Everything I Need by Kutless
When every step is so hard to take
And all of my hope is fading away
When life is a mountain that I can not climb
You carry me, Jesus carry me.
You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in me time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need
When every moment is more than I can take
And all of my strength is slipping away
When every breath gets harder me
You carry me, Jesus carry me
You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in me time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need
I need You
You are everything I need
I love everything about You
You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in me time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

5 comments:

  1. I love it!!!!! Can't wait to hang out with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quilt it is so cute! I love that song from kutless too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, your mom brought the quilt to the office, so I got to see it in person. It is SO special! What a wonderful birthday gift that I know you will cherish forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow I missed seeing it in person, but heard all about it. Glad you posted pictures. How cool!

    ReplyDelete