Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart." Psalm 97:11

I promise I am going to start posting more. My brain has been a little foggy since surgery from all the pain medicine. But I'm slowly recovering and doing well so I will back to normal soon!! Today it has been a week since my surgery so we have one week down!

I've had so many random thoughts lately...

I thought I would take a moment out of my busy post surgery schedule of tv watching and banana pudding eating and write a blog post!

I've been watching Gilmore Girls from season 1 on and it's such a great show! It makes me want coffee every time I watch it. I've watched it so much that I really feel like the characters are my best friends. Then I come back to reality and realize it's just a show... that's what pain medicine does to you! It's quite funny actually.

There's a new song on Klove called Light Up the Sky. I found a couple verses that go along with it. This world is so dark. But Christ game to be the light of the world. We no longer walk in darkness, but in light!

"Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart." Psalm 97:11

My aunt showed me this verse and I love it!!

"The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn" Proverbs 4:18

Light Up The Sky by the Afters

"When I'm feeling all alone
With so far to go
The signs are no where on this road
Guiding me home
When the night is closing in
Is falling on my skin
Oh God will You come close?
(Chorus)
Light light light up the sky
You light up the sky
To show me You are with me
I can't deny
No I can't deny that You are right here with me
You've opened my eyes
So I can see You all around me
Light light light up the sky
You light up the sky to show me
That You are with me
When stars are hiding in the clouds
I don't feel them shining
When I can't see You beyond my doubt
The silver lining
When I've almost reached the end
Like a flood You're rushing in
Your love is rushing in
(Chorus)
So I run straight into Your arms
You're the bright and morning sun
To show Your love there's nothing You won't do
(Chorus)
That You are with me
That You are with me"
Well I'm off to watch more Gilmore Girls, very productive I know!

1 comment:

  1. when you're done with season one i have season two at home :)

    ReplyDelete