Thursday, September 9, 2010

Surgeon and School

Yesterday the surgeon's office called and said he had an emergency surgery that would take the whole day so my appointment was cancelled. I was disappointed but I'm praying that everything is okay with person that had to have the emergency surgery.
My appointment is rescheduled for this coming Tuesday! I'm actually really looking forward to this appointment. First one ever, I know! I don't know why I'm so excited...I'm just ready to hear him say that everything is good!
It has been two weeks since my surgery. I went for another short walk today! Hopefully I will be able to go to church on Sunday! That is my goal. The pain is still a challenge so I'm still working on that.
Tomorrow afternoon my homebound teacher and another person from the school are coming to evaluate me. I'm not quite sure what that means but we will find out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment