Are you excited about going to Nevada?
- I don't think I would use the word excited. Of course I would rather not go at all. Who would want to go across the country to their doctor and do treatments there? I would rather not have to do this, but I have to.
What will your days look like there?
- I will go to the clinic every week day and maybe Saturdays. We will get there in the morning, and some days not leave until 6 or 7 at night. I'll explain more of the treatments when Im there.
Have you been there before?
- Yes. I have been there 4 times in the past 2 years.
Who is going with you?
-My mom. My dad and brother are coming to visit for about a week over my brother's spring break.
How long will you be there?
- I think around 4 weeks.
What do you wear at the clinic?
- I usually wear tee shirts and sweats. Since I do have a port in my chest, it's a little tricky trying not to stretch my shirts when getting my port accessed. It works a lot better if I wear a tank top under a v-neck shirt. On days that I don't do a lot at the clinic, I might wear "nice" clothes and look cute. You never know if there will be any cute boys there! Gotta look your best! Haha just kidding. Everyone there will see you so sick and looking your worst. You become family since everyone is separated from their family.
Where are most people from that go to the clinic?
- Everywhere! We've seen people from almost every state, along with Europe, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, and Im probably forgetting some.
Where do you stay?
- At a hotel or apartment.
What is the weather like in Reno?
- Currently, it is covered with snow!
Do you have other questions? I would love to answer them!